- Ease of setup - 8/108/10
- Ease of use - 9/109/10
- Support - 8/108/10
- Pricing - 7.5/107.5/10
Gravity Forms is the most versatile form plugin available for WordPress, hands down. Don't waste your time with anything else!
Every now and then, a WordPress plugin comes along that makes you forget that its competitors even exist. Gravity Forms is one of those plugins.
There are many contact form plugins out there, many of which are completely free to use. So why would you pay for a premium forms plugin like Gravity Forms? Because it is so, so much more than just a contact form. Here are just a couple of the things you can do with Gravity Forms that you can’t do with all the freebie tools:
- Accept payments through PayPal, Stripe, and other processors directly through a form on your site
- Create surveys and polls with detailed reporting right inside your WordPress dashboard
- Integrate payment forms with accounting providers like FreshBooks
- Create quizzes and display results
- Add a signature block to forms where visitors can sign with a mouse or a finger
- Replace the generic WordPress registration form with a custom one that gathers the information you need
- Control how and when emails are sent out once your forms are submitted, as well as how the emails look
- Allow visitors to submit content from the front end of your site, with or without requiring approval to publish
- File uploads and attachments right from your forms
We install Gravity Forms on every single website we build, maintaining a developer license because we believe it provides added value to the website owners we work with. Gravity Forms can be customized for nearly every conceivable purpose, including creation of front-end directories using the third party GravityView plugin.
If you only need a contact form, Gravity Forms may not be necessary for your site. However, if you need advanced functionality from a plugin that is well-supported and easy to use, we highly recommend Gravity Forms as the best form solution for WordPress.