When it comes to doing things online, we are only limited by our imaginations. If you can think of it, it’s possible; now it’s time to figure out how to do it!
Many of our clients know what they want – they just need help making their vision a reality. That’s where we come in. From initial website setup to plugins and RSS feeds, we’ll help you with all the technical aspects of making your website great. You don’t have to be a computer whiz to have a website that communicates your brand and mission. We’ll help you get it done!
Perhaps you’d prefer to set up your own website but need some guidance on what steps to take. We offer a number of consultation formats (phone, email, Skype, text chat) to get the help you need without extensive research or long telephone hold times.
- One-time email help for a specific issue or project
- Support subscription service for maintaining or developing your website long-term
- Walkthroughs via Skype, phone, or remote computer access
Our website management services are some of our most popular offerings. For a reasonable monthly fee, we take care of everything related to the functionality of your site – all you do is add content!
Site Management Includes:
- Weekly backups of your complete site
- Plugin, theme, and WordPress core updates
- Uptime and Performance Monitoring
- Unlimited support via email, Skype, or phone
- Plugin installation and optimization
- Daily malware scans
- Monthly reports
Is your existing site in need of a tune-up? Our comprehensive site audit will give you an idea of your site’s strengths, as well as areas in need of improvement and how to make changes.
Site Audits Include:
- Design review (overall look and feel of your site)
- Social media review (utilization and performance of social media accounts)
- Content review (ability of content to appeal to your intended audience)
- Exposure (is your audience finding your site?)
- Technical review (site speed, plugins, coding)
- SEO/Monetization (your site’s performance in search results and potential ways to monetize)
Are you utilizing plugins to optimize your website? If you don’t know which plugins to use, or simply don’t want to deal with the hassle of installing and customizing them, we’ll take care of it for you!
- Basic plugin install (up to 5)
- Deluxe plugin install (up to 10)
- Ultimate plugin install (unlimited)
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is an intimidating topic that no one likes to think about. However, SEO is an integral part of any online strategy. By improving your search engine rankings, SEO helps your website gain traffic and exposure. We aren’t afraid of SEO – we know how beneficial it is and we’d love to help you build your audience through search! Note: We only use and recommend “white hat” SEO methods that meet Google’s standards for quality.
- SEO strategy development
- Keyword research
- SEO tutorials/walkthroughs
- Complete SEO management (outsourced to our sister company, Shiny Objects Media)
If you’ve ever encountered the “red screen of death” – the warning from Google that your site contains malware – you know how terrifying it can be. An infected site can cause your traffic and search rankings to plummet, not to mention the risk of infecting your visitors’ browsers and computers. Nuts and Bolts Media is skilled at tracking down and removing/repairing harmful files and getting the Google warning removed from your site quickly!